This product has been manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards by Stealth Electric Bikes Pty Ltd. This Limited Warranty offered by Stealth covers defects in material or workmanship in new Stealth products. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Only consumers purchasing Stealth products from authorized Stealth retailers or resellers or through the Stealth website may obtain coverage under our limited warranties.
What is covered? Stealth Electric Bikes warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
Stealth Electric Bikes will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option, replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If Stealth is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, Stealth may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
How Long Does The Coverage Last? Stealth offers a lifetime warranty on all B-52, F-37 and H-52 frames (including swingarms). Warranty extends to the structural integrity of the frame only and does not cover paintwork, scratches or corrosion.
12 months for all other components from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product and where it was purchased.
What Our Warranty Does Not Cover? Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
A. Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
B. Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, alteration or extreme climates.
C. Accessories, connected materials and products, or related products not manufactured by Stealth Electric Bikes.
D. Damage from extreme riding activities such as back flips, competition racing, jumping, stunt riding, ramp jumping, or similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the product. Stunts and extreme riding which may be seen in our advertising are performed under controlled conditions using professional riders. They are for demonstration purposes only and similar riding activity will not be covered under our warranty.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
How to File a Claim? Stealth Electric Bikes will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you will need to contact the Stealth Customer Service Department and clearly provide information relating to the:
- The sales receipt or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
- Full name, contact details (including telephone number and email address).
- Build number of the bike.
- A description of the problem.
- Images or video evidence of the problem.
- Delivery of the product or the defective part, postage prepaid and carefully packed and insured, to Stealth Electric Bikes or an agreed dealer.
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you postage prepaid.
Stealth Electric Bikes reserves the right to inspect any defective components or products to determine whether a repair or replacement is required.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT (OR, IN LIMITED CIRCUMSTANCES, REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE) AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER. STEALTH ELECTRIC BIKES NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY PERSON TO CREATE FOR IT ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PRODUCT.
STEALTH ELECTRIC BIKES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
How Does Australian Law Apply?
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Terms and Conditions
Shipping Unless otherwise covered by a promotion or otherwise agreed by Stealth Electric Bikes in writing, shipping will be paid by the customer. The customer, therefore, is strongly encouraged to obtain insurance in an amount sufficient to cover the cost of the shipped product.
Payment and Disputed Payments Stealth Electric Bikes does not accept checks, drafts, or money orders for orders submitted through the Website. Other payment options may be available via your local dealer. Customer assumes all costs associated with a disputed credit card charge which results in an action from our merchant account provider, otherwise known as “chargebacks.”
Cancellations Cancellation of custom built bike orders (6-8 week lead time) will be accepted 2 weeks from order. Customers will be eligible for return of the purchase price of the product, less any shipping, customs, or other costs and fees including but not limited to finance or credit card fees incurred by Stealth Electric Bikes. In addition, a re-stocking fee of $200 will be charged. All requests must be made to Stealth Electric Bikes in writing and will be confirmed in writing.
Modifications to orders Modifications to custom built bike orders (6-8 week lead time) will be accepted 2 weeks from order. Modifications may include brake selection, fork selection, tyre selection, colour upgrades. All requests must be made to Stealth Electric Bikes in writing and will be confirmed in writing.
Returns Stealth Electric Bikes stands behind the quality of its products and we hope you’re happy with your purchase. However, if you’re unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return it subject to the terms below:
- You must have an original receipt or packing slip to complete your return. Product can be returned only after submitting a written intent to return product within 30 days of the original shipment from Stealth Electric Bikes.
- Any product returned without providing the required prior notice will be rejected and returned, at customer’s expense, to customer. Returned product must be in new and unused condition.
- Stealth Electric Bikes reserves the right to inspect all returned product and documentation to determine compliance with this policy. Stealth Electric Bikes has the right to reject any return if customer has not complied with this policy.
- Approved and accepted returns are eligible for return of the purchase price of the product, less any shipping, customs, or other costs and fees including but not limited to finance or credit card fees incurred by Stealth Electric Bikes.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs to return product.
- Custom built products are final and are not eligible for returns, changes or alterations unless otherwise agreed to by Stealth Electric Bikes in writing.
- Note that items purchased through a dealer must be returned at those locations.